Epitalon Can Increase Your Physical Energy And Help You Get Deeper, More Restful Sleep
Epitalon Can Extend Your Lifespan Up To 50%, To Live Without Aging And In Perfect Health
Epitalon Can Make Your Body/Joint Pains Disappear, Tighten Your Skin And Facial Features
Epitalon Can Appease Your Anxiety, Anger, Depression, Improve Libido And Your Well-Being
Epitalon Can Improve Your Intellectual Capacity, Labor, Reflexes, Nerve Functions And More
Epitalon is the only product that has ever met the burden of proof in lab studies on actual live cells
Where to purchase Real Epithalon in acetate base?
Click here for Pricing
Epithalon is the synthetic version of the polypeptide of Epithalamin which is naturally produced in humans. This pineal peptide preparation is secreted in the epithlamium-epiphyseal region of the brain.
EPITHALON's more prominent tasks are:
1. regulate metabolism in the epiphysis
2. increase the sensitivity of hypothalamus to its natural hormonal influences,
3. normalize the function of the anterior pituitary,
4. regulate the levels of gonadotropins and melatonin in the body.
5.Epithalamin increases a person's resistance to emotional stress and also acts as an antioxidant.
1. Telomerase activation (consequently, elongation of Telomeres)
2. regulates neuroendocrine system
3. increases the hypothalamic sensitivity to the endogenous hormonal effects
4. decrease or suppression of proliferative changes in vaginal epithelium and endometrium in anovulatory phase
5. normalization of gonadotropic hormones levels (FSG, LG, prolactin)
6. positive influence on peripheral haemodynamics: improvement of blood rheology,
7. decrease of intravessel thrombogenesis
8. regulation of the levels of reactants in the acute inflammation phase (c3-component of the complement, pre-albumin, C-reactive protein, alpha-orosomucoids
9. normalization of T-cell immunity
10. normalization of aqua-electrolyte balance
11. indices normalization of Cholesterol
12. rejuvenation / strengthening of the immune system
-inhibition of spontaneous and induced carcinogenesis (tumor prevention)
Epitalon side effects
There have been no reported side effects of Epitalon in any of the clinical and experimental trials.
Likewise there are no reports of any Epithalamin adverse reactions on various internet forums, where people have been documenting repeated courses every 10-15 days for several years.
In Russia it is currently in clinical studies and shows prospective results as treatment for liver disorders, neuropathology, psychiatry and geriatrics
Epitalon is one of the very few substances which are able to activate Telomerase (telomere terminal transferase) enzyme in humans.
Telomerase renews (elongates) the telomeres,which are responsible for protection of the human DNA from damage and cancer causing errors.
Epithalamin was first discovered in the late 1980's by Prof. Vladimir Khavinson from St.Petersburg, Russia. It has been studied extensively ever since. It is known by several names, including Epitalon, Epithalon, Epithalone, Epithalamin and Epithalamine.
Since all the patents are held by the Russian inventor there is not much interest for this tetrapeptidefrom the western big pharma industry. This makes the substance fairly unknown in the west due to the absence of marketing usually seen with big pharma products.